home services track CFS contact us

Fajardo Trucking is a quality driven provider of expedited trucking services throughout Southern California. It was founded to service all of its customers as individuals with unique requirements for their freight transport needs. Our trucks operate daily out of the LAX area, which allows us to handle your last minute pick-ups and deliveries. We are a company who’s main focus is it’s customers, treating every customer as if it were our only one. We continually strive to provide our customers with impeccable service, value and dependability, while keeping our rates extremely competitive.

Does your company have unique transportation needs? We provide customized services and we specialize in creative logistics. Let us build a completely customized transportation package tailored to your needs. Just let us know what you need and we’ll draft a transportation plan that will be beneficial to you. Give us 1% of your confidence and we will earn the other 99%.

We are very interested in earning your business, and proving to you that Fajardo Trucking is the best choice for all of your freight transportation needs. Our Mission sums it up:

TO PROVIDE OUR CUSTOMERS WITH A SERVICE THAT EXCEEDS THEIR EXPECTATIONS BY OFFERING RELIABLE TRANSPORT, COMPETITIVE RATES, AND CUSTOMER SERVICE THAT IS SECOND TO NONE.

Thank you for your interest in Fajardo Trucking! We look forward to the privilege of doing business with you.

  


 
2006 Fajardo Trucking. All Rights Reserved.